Ladok is a computer-based system for documenting study results for university students in Sweden.
You can see your study information, registration rings and results yourself, by logging in to Ladok. You can also create certificates (so-called electronically verifiable certificates). You log in to the Student Portal with your StiL or Lucat ID.
Student portal - Lund University
It is also here, in Ladok, that you as a doctoral student must register yourself each semester.
Results on courses in Ladok
If you want to receive points from completed courses or the like in Ladok, the examiner and / or course coordinators must do the following:
- If the course is read at the department, the course coordinator sends the information about the completed course to the examiner for the doctoral program. The examiner then forwards to the administrator of the doctoral program.
- If the course has been read elsewhere, ask for a course certificate from the course coordinator. The course certificate must then be submitted to the examiner for the doctoral program. It is the examiner who decides whether the course can be included in the doctoral degree. Individual assessment is made on a case-by-case basis.
- Preferably by filling in one of the documents below:
Approved course in postgraduate education (PDF)
Approved course for several people postgraduate education (PDF)
Crediting doctoral education (PDF)
It is the administrator of the postgraduate education who puts the points in Ladok.
Applying for a degree
You are the one applying for a degree at the Degree Department.
Apply for your degree certificate | Lund University
In order for your application to be processed, the following three things must be entered in Ladok:
- Enough approved, completed courses
- The function "all courses completed at doctoral level"
- Approved dissertation
Director of Doctoral Studies
Ase [dot] Innes-Ker [at] psy [dot] lu [dot] se
+46 46 222 91 21
anita [dot] lennerstedt [at] psy [dot] lu [dot] se