Here you will find a variety of tools for working online.
Canvas has help sections on how to transition to online education.
There are a number of different tools for teaching online.
- Record your lecture in advance with the help of Studio in Canvas
- Lecture live with eMöte
- Lecture via Zoom, where you share the presentation or screen for the students in your course. The lecture can be recorded.
- Lecture in Teamz
- Lecture via Conferences (unfortunately, the capacity of Conferences is very low at the moment)
- Hold your seminar via Conferences (unfortunately, the capacity of Conferences is very low at the moment).
- Hold your seminar via Zoom. There you can create breakout groups where your students can meet and discuss.
Safe Zoom meetings
Protect yourself from Zoom bombing attacks.
The Department of Psychology has a working group to make online education as easy as possible for everyone.
- Do you have an educational idea and want to discuss how this can work in a digital environment or just get tips?
Contact Ingela Steij Stålbrand, ingela [dot] steij_stalbrand [at] psy [dot] lu [dot] se
- Want to know more about or test communications via Zoom or Teams? Do you have technical problems?
Contact Lars Kindberg, lars [dot] kindberg [at] psy [dot] lu [dot] se
- Do you have questions about Canvas or technology?
Contact Caroline Flyjer, caroline [dot] flyjer [at] psy [dot] lu [dot] se