The browser you are using is not supported by this website. All versions of Internet Explorer are no longer supported, either by us or Microsoft (read more here:

Please use a modern browser to fully experience our website, such as the newest versions of Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari etc.

Business travel


All travel is to be booked through VIA Egencia (LU agreement):
Tel: 040 608 57 50

Business travel – LU Staff pages

Provide the cost centre of the department when booking your trip.

Travel expense report

Lund University has an agreement with the travel agency Egencia. All trips shall be booked through them. Log in via Primula Web using your Lucat identity.

In order to receive reimbursements for your travel expenses, you must provide the following documentation:

For conferences and other events lasting more than one day, please provide the event programme which shows the purpose of the trip and date. Also provide your travel expense report, all original receipts and tickets, and any other proof of travel and accommodation expenses.

Note that trips outside Sweden must be reported within two months after your return to Lund, and expenses or trips within Sweden must be reported within a year. Travel expense reports that are more than a year old will not be processed.

When you return home from your trip – LU Staff pages

If you have any questions concerning travel expense reports and cost calculations, please contact our finance officer.

Travel grants

As an employee you can apply for travel grants through for instance the Siegvald Foundation, the Crafoord Foundation, and the department’s own travel grants.