Tasks and responsibilities for the Management Group of the Master of Science Programme in Psychology (MSPP):
- Meet three times per semester. Minutes are typed, reported to the Board of the Department, and are published on the website of the Department of Psychology.
- Work to develop and renew the range of courses offered, considering societal demands, demands of the labour market, scientific development within the field of psychology and the interest of the students.
- Work for alignment of content and level of difficulty of the different courses in order to form a coherent programme.
- Work for the highest possible quality of all courses – with regard to content, education and pedagogy.
- Review and propose course syllabi and course literature for new courses.
- Actively promote the intercultural exchange between teachers and students in the programme.
- Actively work to promote internationalisation of the study programme.
- Participate in the development of policies and practices for educational and student issues.
- Review and approve changes to course syllabi and literature by appointment of the board of the Department of Psychology, Lund University.
- Make decisions on other questions regarding education delegated to the Management Group by the Board of the Department of Psychology, Lund University.
Page Manager: caroline.flyjer [at] psy.lu.se