What do you want to write thesis about? Find inspiration here!
States of Consciousness and Parapsychology
- Anomalous experiences and their association to enhanced or decreased psychological function'
- The neurophenomenology of spontaneous and induced states of consciousness with people varying in hypnotizability and dissociation.
- Mind-wandering and related processes.
- Dissociative processes and traits, including their relation to development and trauma.
- The relation between hypnotizability, dissociation, alterations of consciousness, and performance in controlled psi experiments. I will not supervise a student who only wants to do research on psi.
Temporal dynamics of memory integration: Neurocognitive mechanisms and behavioural implications (PDF)
Research on conditions involving recurrent pelvic pain/discomfort and emotional distress in women (PDF)
Research to help improve outcomes in cognitive behavioral treatments for individuals with chronic pain (PDF)
Page Manager: caroline [dot] flyjer [at] psy [dot] lu [dot] se
17 May 2018